Choose Language To Read

Monday 30 September 2013

True story of the biggest haunted house ever explored.

The biggest haunted house in Hyderabad or probably even in India explored.










































































This is one of the structures we found the very first day.

 This is an amazing green bug we spotted as we stepped into the forest
 A view inside the forest ... I mean house.
A huge breeding ground found inside an antique well 

This is a haunted house in the heart of the city. Its right behind lifestyle building. Has an area of approximately 3km radius of thick dence forest area.

We friends often used to go there for a tea and a chat. But my curiosity on the house never ended.

It was on the 28th sep 2013 we were having a tea and a chat. 2 of us when we finally decided to go in and see what's there in that huge land.

We park the bike at the end of the road and quickly jumped over the huge wall of the house from one corner.

Our first steps lead to a huge dry swamp covered with thick dry thorny bushes. Luckily I was wearing some formal shoes and he was wearing slippers but managed not to get much hurt. Immediately we get the sight of a trial made of rock and we jump onto it and started following it.




 This was a picture taken from the center of the forest.

It was a 2 day journey into the house.

The disturbing events on the second day still leaves me startled. The events occur as follows ...

Day 1 .

We start walking along side the trial we jumped onto and walked for about 15 min and ended up reaching a huge wall.

This was the first wall we encountered ... There was a specific date on that wall ... Will write about it once I get some info.

it was really thick ...

This was one other number on the same wall ... Probably some kind of count.
We felt depressed because the way along side the wall was really thick and dence. But I insisted to go see if there was a way as I was atleast wearing formal shoes. I start walking and after about 10 min I am half down into a huge swamp. All panicked and tensed I felt the swamp was pulling me more in as I was moving. I froze all of a sudden looked for a strong  tree stem and finally came out after a tough struggle. Immediately I went back to my friend and told him what happened. And his immediate reaction was we had to go back and there was no way for sure.

We started our way back walking. And while going back I found a small trial and saw some small room like structures and insisted my friend to go. We start walking and all the rooms were pitch dark. I took out my flash and went even tough my friend hesitated.

The images below shows those rooms.


The rooms were really pitch dark and scary. I had to take my flash and go in to take these pictures.

The door above was actually closed I had to kick it open  ... 

This was one other door I had to kick it open ... But this one was more scary as there was a small amount of light from that corner at bottom where the whole thing was pitch dark ...

See it was like this ....

These are the rooms on the left side. Probably looked like store rooms ...

One more ....

This was as I opened the door ....

One more Pik ...

This is the inside of the rooms ...

One more store room...

One more ...

One more ....

Even this was a little scary part .


That's why dint peep in too much but managed to get these piks ...

One more but this one was a little peculiar. All these were in a series of three ... We finally came out of there and headed back on track .


I got more curious to know why were the structures built there in the first place and go a little further and we were amazed to see a clear path with fencing. The picture is shown below.

These were big paw prints we found on the track ...

The sight of this got a new life for my curiosity...

We were expecting people to be close and so I close my camera and walk a little further and see one more huge structure onto the left side in between but is covered with thick dence thorny bushes.
These were again small cottages we saw on our left while walking but definitely very much bigger....

One more on the left side ...

One more ....
Looking at all these I felt curiosity was endless in this huge amazing housy forest ....


We decide to see what's at the end of the trial and so walk to the end again. As the end gets closer it gets more and more scary.

From one corner I was able to see a square structure kind of thing. We went more closer and to our shock it was an amazing old structure. I did not know what it was but it had amazing symbols on it. All of them shown in pictures below.
The square structure that changes the face of the story on the second day.

None of these pictures are editted and do also keep a track of the dates on the photos.

The date on this is very important note it down. This is that area around the square where there were bricks covered for very very long time ... 

See the dates on this one ok ...

As I got curious I started investigating so that every thing is safe . And we find these symbols on that structure.

One more marking ...

Felt really strange looking at this tough. And then got down and started to take out the bricks one by one.

At one particular part of that square structure I saw bricks cover. The more curious I become to remove those bricks equally my friend gets scared because he says he did have an experience of paranormal activity once in his life. Even then my curiosity won and I removed all the bricks and this is what I saw.
These were between the bricks... Evidence says those bricks were not moved for a very long time.

One more good Pik ...

Their shells ... 

This was one more that facinated me. Was running fast. At that very movement I encountered 2 snakes behind the bricks. One ran away into bushes but the second one dint move an inch. Told my friend its dead. That very next second it moved to my shock. The deadly game of predators acting dead.

This was the snake looking at me after I saw its movement.

A part of the snake behind those bricks ... Imagine how long was it.

At last this was what I found behind the bricks and trust me my curiosity trippled  after looking at this.

who would cover such a huge amazingly designed grave with some bricks for such a long time.

Dint dare to move the bricks any more after that as the snake was acting more stubborn than me.

Looking at all this we called it a day ...

After going back home I wanted to learn more about that place and started reading the whole thing ...

The readings on the grave says 

k.Dharm Veer Vama Na Rama. Chandra Nayak.

Jagirdar.

Birth:12/04/1878

Death:09/11/1936

A jagir (Devanagari: जागीर, Persian: جاگیر, ja- meaning "place", -gir meaning "keeping, holding") was a type of feudal land grant in South Asia bestowed by a monarch to a feudal superior in recognition of his administrative and/or military service. The word jagir is a distorted form of the more formal Sanskrit term jehagiri.

A jagir was technically a feudal life estate, as the grant lawfully reverted to the monarch upon the feudal superior's death. However, in practice, jagirs became hereditary by primogeniture. The recipient of the jagir (termed a jagirdar) was the de facto ruler of the territory and was able to earn income from tax revenues and had magisterial authority . The jagirdar would typically reside at the capital to serve as a Minister, typically appearing twice a day before the monarch.

This feudal system of land ownership is referred to as the jagirdar system. It was first established in the 13th century by the Sultans of Delhi, was later adopted by the Maratha Empire in the early 17th century, and continued under the British East India Company. Shortly following independence from the British Crown in 1947, the jagirdar system was abolished by the Indian government in 1951.

The grants were of several kinds and were known under different expressions, including:

Jagir, an area of neighboring towns or villages with an administrative Paigah (depending on the extent of the estate, equivalent to a European county or duchy with an administrative seat)
Samasthan, Sanskrit equivalent for a Persian jagir
Agrahar, equivalent to a European town or village
Umli, equivalent to a European town or village
Mukasa, equivalent to a European town or village
Inam, portion of a town or village
Maktha, portion of a town or village


After the set of events on the first day my friend hesitated to come along with me the second day. And the thought of me going in all alone was devastating. Yet o started from the house without hesitation and reached the location. 

As I reached the location I got scared and asked my friend to atleast meet me once before I go. In the mean time while I was having a tea I happened to see one of my old math students walking by. Along with him was one of his friend. I started to enquire about the house. They said they jumped the walls many a times and went in to get their cricket ball every time it went in. And they also Said there was only thick jungle and those rooms that I saw. But they had no clue of the huge grave. I told them the story showed them the pictures and convinced them to join me in. They did say yes as it was a Sunday and just a normal day for fun for them. We became a team of 4 by the time my friend was there.

I was set to go into even if my friend hesitated in the begging. But at last he accepts to enter as we did have some company.

Day 2 starts off but our first sights of the second day were more disturbing.
As we started walking in the new way being shown by the kid, one of them happened to find a human bone.










Tough the sight of the bone felt a little disturbing we went ahead as we were a team of 4 . It was a thick dence forest. The pictures are shown below. We headed in a totally opposite direction 
of the grave. Deep into the thick forest the journey starts ...

This is a picture of the thick dence forest ...

Took one more before we started entering because the forest was so thick we put the camera inside and started walking.

one more Pik in a different direction....

One more I another .....

Some hybrid flowers were also found...




It was after a long journeyinto the thick jungle I got keen to remove the camera and take a shot of the huge king cobra that crawled down a tall huge bamboo.

It was when it was crawling down we happened to notice it with the crackling sounds of the bamboo.

I took these shots while it was right in the bamboo bush ...

One more Pik ...

Getting scared that we were dustubing the snake and as we did not have a snake expert in the team we immediately left that location and started to get back onto the track when we found these shed like houses ...

Looking at this I understood that this was not a too old one but maybe about 15 years old one.

This was a Pik behind that...


It was probably built for the peasants... But the strangest part is the Pesents live in a hut like structures that you see along side the construction sites...

The doors of all the rooms were locked and barred with sticks as shown in the piks ...

There were also small bird nests there...

This is one of them.


One more Pik ...


We found some strange symbols on the door. One of which I recognized and recollected seeing in one of the cottage rooms as well.

The date appears again ...


This is one more date found but looked like someone dint want it there and they tried to erase it. Yet a little is still visible.

We finally came back to track when we spotted some peacocks on the path ...

Imagine the wildllife over there ...

This picture shows how huge the walls were ...

These are the pictures of the house from the centre of the forest ...

One more pik ...

This was one brick structure seen ...

We had to climb this bricky structure because there was some one visible close to the gate which the trail ended...

This was a cat we spotted while on the track ...

This was one more structure seen while going in a different way.



The number of structures started increasing as we were going more in.

The picture of the thick dense forest in the centre.









In these huge trees we saw breeding grounds of many birds including eagles ...


While on the way it was a near shock to me to see such a huge well from no where while walking.

The thought of entering the well was quite scary as we already saw huge snakes in the area...

Yet my curiosity wins I first go close to the well and see this huge breeding ground inside the well...

As i started to take pictures and observing the well more and more i see a small stair case into the well ...

I am sure I dint want to go down it entirely all alone as all the other three were reluctant. but I went just 3 steps down to take out pictures of the amazing breeding ground.

Step by step i went down to take more and more pictures

one more step ahead I go ...

The fourth step i go and decided not to go down any more. Because to my amusement I saw the trail leading to a small room ...

I saw this small room inside the well and was shocked. And my curiosity made me go one more step down into it...

And i felt that the risk of going one more step down was worth it when i happened to see one more small stair case inside that small room ...

These were all parts of the well ...

One more pik of it ...

I start taking pictures of the breeding ground from the last step ...



And i spotted this on top of the small room ... probably some kind of metal structure.

This picture shows the inner stair case ...

The strangest thing about the inner staircase is that it goes down into the well and we were not able to locate where it started. So  we go around the well to try locating it but in vain... we were lost in the track.

last pik of that well ... while we were following a track shown by the kid to reach the house to my surprise we reach the grave. As we reached the grave the kid told its a garden kind of thing. I tell him no and told him that I will show the name plate of the grave as i removed it with my own hands just one day before and take his hand and go around it.

To my shock this is what I see ... The sight of which killed my curiosity but gave birth to a new anxiety.

THE BRICKS WERE PUT BACK IN ITS PLACE WITHIN A SPAN OF 24Hrs.
As I told my friend who was standing a little distance away he starts shouting " I told you not to remove the bricks. But you did not listen. Now enough is enough lets go back home."  

BUT WE DID NOT AS I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT OR WHO WAS BEHIND THE BRICKS ACT ...


TO BE CONTINUED ...
































No comments:

Post a Comment